E-mail MeAnthony H. Gemma
877-549-3746 (Toll Free)
Attorney Gemma has been practicing law for approximately twenty years. He is a graduate of Boston College (B.A. 1984) and Boston College Law School (J.D.1988). Attorney Gemma is a Member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), a Member of the Massachusetts Chapter of NAELA, a Member of WealthCounsel (a national estate planning organization), a Member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, a Member of the Massachusetts Bar and a Member of the Federal Bar.
The Gemma Law Office concentrates on providing individuals and families legal representation in the areas of estate planning, elder law, and probate administration.
Mr. Gemma lectures to local Councils on Aging regarding elder law issues, including presentations on behalf of the Massachusetts Bar Association on topics including estate planning, Medicaid eligibility rules, available asset protection strategies, as well as residential real estate tax abatements and exemptions.
Prior to establishing his own law practice, Attorney Gemma worked as an assistant district attorney for both the Middlesex County District Attorney's Office and the Norfolk County District Attorney's Office.
Each client receives Attorney Gemma's personal attention to their matter. Clients are regularly updated on the status of their matter as each case is addressed directly, efficiently and without undue delay.
The Gemma Law Office is easily accessible from Boston, Metrowest and the South Shore. The Office is conveniently located just off Route 128 in Braintree, across from the South Shore Plaza and adjacent to the Sheridan Tara Hotel. The Office is accessible to persons with disabilities and parking is free.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Nursing Home
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Estate Taxation Law
- Massachusetts, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2008
- Boston College Law School, Newton, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1988
- Boston College
- B.A. cum laude - 1984
- Lecturer, Aging Regarding Elder Law Issues, Local Councils
- Lecturer, Residential Real Estate Tax Abatements and Exemptions, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Lecturer, Education Law, Local Special Education Parent Advisory Councils
- Lecturer, Estate Planning, Medicaid Eligibility Rules, Massachusetts Bar Association
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), Member
- Massachusetts Chapter of NAELA, Member
- WealthCounsel, A National Estate Planning Organization, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar, Member
- Federal Bar, Member
- Norfolk and Plymouth Estate and Business Planning Council
Past Employment Positions
- Middlesex County District Attorney's Office, Assistant District Attorney
- Norfolk County District Attorney's Office, Assistant District Attorney
Pro Bono Activities
- Parent Consultant Training Institute Volunteer Program, Federation for Children with Special Needs