If a will is not valid, a person will be deemed to have died “intestate”, and property will be distributed according to state intestate laws. Learn what you need to do to prevent this outcome.more...
Estate and Tax Planning
Achieve your goals and address your concerns with the estate planning services from Gemma Law Office, P.C. in Braintree, Massachusetts. Wills and trusts are important vehicles you can use to reach your estate planning goals. Whether you choose to employ the use of a trust depends on your assets and your specific objectives. At the Gemma Law Office, P.C., we offer a free initial consultation to discuss how wills, various types of trusts, and other estate planning documents can help you create an ideal estate plan.
Benefits of Revocable Living Trust:
- Avoid the delays and cost of probate proceedings
- Maintain privacy about your family’s financial affairs
- Plan for disability; a trust can include a set of instructions for how you would want financial matters to be handled
- Protect your surviving loved ones from creditors or financial predators
- Prevent you and your spouse from unintentionally disinheriting your children
- Promote and implement your intentions and goals
- Encourage values in children such as self-sufficiency, financial stability and charitable giving
- Provide protection for children or loved ones susceptible to reckless or ill-advised spending
- Protect yourself and your family’s assets from lawsuits and divorce judgments
- Provide estate planning for same sex couple families
- Protect and supplement the needs of an individual with a disability or special needs
- Protect, maintain and build your family’s wealth for future generations
- Accomplish your estate tax planning goals
What Our Clients Say
“My wife and I are very thankful we hired Gemma Law Office to help us out with a trust matter, we had an attorney working on the issue we were having for months with no resolve, We hired Anthony Gemma and a week later all issues were resolved, Thank You Tony You Are The Best.”
Google 5 Star Review – D&D
The firm will not take any action on your behalf unless and until a written agreement for representation is signed by the firm.
Gemma Law Office News & Information
If you die without a will in Massachusetts, the state intestate laws will determine who inherits your probate property. It does not matter whether you wanted (or did not want) these people to inherit your assets; the administrator of your estate must distribute assets according to law. Learn what you need to do to protect your wishes.more...